Here are a few more interesting facts about New Year's resolutions:
- Saving money is one of the top five New Year's resolutions and also in the top five for most commonly failed.
- More than half of respondents said they fail their resolution before January 31.
- Women make health-focused resolutions while men pledge to find a new job and lay off the alcohol.
So, what are we all wishing for in 2019? Here are the top 10 New Year's resolutions according to a survey of 2,000 people:
2. Exercise more (65 percent)
3. Lose weight (54 percent)
4. Save more and spend less (32 percent)
5. Learn a new skill or hobby (26 percent)
6. Quit smoking (21 percent)
8. Find another job (16 percent)
9. Drink less alcohol (15 percent)
10. Spend more time with family and friends (13 percent)