5 Ideas For Family Summer Fun
Saturday Jun 19th, 2021Share
1. Go on a local photo safari. We take our surroundings for granted, which means we miss a lot of the interest in our own backyards, so to speak. Give the kids disposable cameras and challenge them to come up with the best photo. Offer prizes for everyone.
2. Have a series marathon where you watch all the episodes in a given TV or Movie series, getting the whole family involved.
3. Do a book reading challenge, where kids earn points for every book read. The points can be redeemed for whatever they like most...money, video games, special treats, etc. Plan to discuss the books with the kids, too.
4. Take a weight loss or other health challenge together as a family. Give it a catchy name, like "Three inches in three months," or "Kill the Kilos."
5. Take short road trips to places you have not been in your area. Make it an event, not a destination.