Did You See That?
Friday Sep 28th, 2018Share
Haunted houses are a $300 million a year business, with more than 3,000 throughout North America. Some of the most-visited places are:
1) Whaley House in San Diego, California;
2) Madison’s Haunted Inn in Kincardine, Ottawa;
3) Oppertsauer House in Stony Plain, Edmonton. Alberta;
4) The ghost town of Jerome, Arizona;
5) The town of Fergus, Ontario;
6) The battlefields of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania;
7) The site of the witch hunts, Salem, Massachusetts;
These attractions pale in comparison to the most haunted place on earth: The Catacombs in Paris, France.