Early Signs Of Diabetes
Wednesday Aug 14th, 2019Share
People with type 2 diabetes often do not have any symptoms. When symptoms do occur, they are often ignored because they may not seem serious. Take a look at yourself and your loved ones for these common symptoms of diabetes, keeping in mind that type 2 diabetes develops slowly over many years, and may present only one or two symptoms initially:
· Nausea, perhaps vomiting.
· Blurred vision.
· In women, frequent vaginal infections.
· In men and women, yeast infections.
· Dry mouth.
· Unusual weight loss or gain. Note that obesity contributes to diabetes. This link is not clearly understood, but the link does clearly, irrefutably exist.
· Excessive thirst – this can happen because the kidneys draw more water from your blood system, causing an increase in urination and corresponding increase in thirst.
· Increased urination (sometimes as often as every hour)
· Slow-healing sores or cuts.
· Unusual itching in the extremities, especially the feet.