Refreshing Kitchen Updates
Monday Jun 26th, 2017
You don’t need to break down the walls or strip the cabinets to renew your kitchen. Here are 8 little approaches to sprucing up the kitchen without major remodeling.
1. Choose 3 complimentary colors and update everything you can to match, like paint, towels, rugs, small appliances, canisters, curtains.
2. Change your cabinet and drawer pulls. Buy a size that fits existing holes so you don't need to drill new holes.
3. Add rope lighting under or over your upper cabinets.
4. Paint your refrigerator or an unused wall with chalkboard paint. Use colorful chalk to write a quote each day or week.
5. Add a new backsplash using peel and stick tile.
6. Replace the faucet one that is ultra-modern.
7. Add some kitchen-relevant art, such as a café painting or kitschy spoon and fork.
8. Replace boring lighting with ones that are interesting or unusual.