SPRING MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
Tuesday May 04th, 2021
Spring is the perfect opportunity for homeowners to prepare their property for the months to come. Here are our top tips to get started:
- Check siding for cracks, peeling or chipped paint, and general wear and tear. Have damaged areas repaired and repainted as needed for lasting protection.
- Clean gutters and downspouts of debris that collected over the winter.
- Check patios and walkways for cracks and any loose bricks or pavers. These are a tripping hazard that needs to be corrected promptly.
- Clean window screens and repair any holes or tears, or replace the screen material.
- Check around for damaged tree limbs and branches. If a large tree appears to be damaged, be safe and call a professional to address any issues.
- Inspect the irrigation system for broken sprinkler heads and emitters. Also check for overspray and adjust the system to prevent water waste.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty