Tricks to Stay on Track
Friday Sep 29th, 2017
If you’re thinking about starting a fitness program, here are some tricks to keep yourself on track:
- Get an audio book that you think you’ll love. Only allow yourself to listen to it while you exercise. That way, if you want to find out what happens next, you’ll get moving.
- Watch your favorite TV show only while you’re exercising – otherwise it’s off limits.
- Keep track of your exercise days by putting a gold star on the calendar for every day you do your routine.
- Lay out your workout clothes before you go to bed. When you wake up and see them, you’ll be a lot more likely to get on that treadmill.
- It is often easier to exercise with friends, so sign up with a friend, as you are more likely to follow through as there is always somebody there waiting for you!
Post a comment