Benefits Of Rising Early
Monday Jun 05th, 2017
One of the easiest ways to improve your life might be simply resetting your alarm clock. Here are some of the benefits that early risers seem to have over night owls.
- A 2008 Texas University study showed that college students who identified themselves as "morning people" earned a full GPA point higher than those who called themselves "night owls."
- A Harvard biologist discovered that early risers are more proactive, and more likely to agree with the phrase "I feel in charge of making things happen."
- The same biologist revealed that "morning people" are more likely to anticipate and then minimize problems.
- Early risers are healthier, primarily because they use morning time to exercise.
- · Morning people are linked more often with traits like optimism, generosity, satisfaction, and conscientiousness.
- Early risers tend to be wealthier. There's a reason for the phrase "The early bird gets the worm."